Thursday, December 10, 2009

Week 15: Interesting/innovative typography found in Sharadin


This week I will be talking about Interesting / innovative type found in Kutztowns own Sharodin Arts Building. For This weeks example I choose a buisiness card that I created for a project in my typography class. Although I admit this card was defiantly not the best one of the many in my class, I find fondness when looking at it. It is very simple and clean and lets you know what you need to without the need for using obnoxious colors and ridiculous type to get the persons attention. There is even a little bit of an unintentional double meaning going on with the lines separating my first and last name (my middle name happens to start with a "T" so the lines do resemble the letter pretty closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment